Friday, March 20, 2009

She's got a little birdie


It's funny because I kept on working on this painting yesterday after I posted WIP pics, and kept adding and adding! You're right Becky, she would have looked sweet with a bunny or a basket! I was thinking at the time that the little yellow bird on the left needed to have a feathered friend too. I've been working a lot in my sketch book lately and I can't wait to get some more of these ideas on to wood. I just signed up for Jane DesRosier's creative texture workshop too so I will be trying out some new techniques-exciting!
Don't pigtails just make you smile?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh she looks cute with the birdie too.Maybe the next one you can make with a basket for Easter.

Anne said...

Hi, Kim! I really like her little birdie in her hand! Very cute! Haven't made my friend who's a mom of triplets a martini card (good idea though!) but I did get her a whole cookie tin of chocolate at the holidays! ;-)

Zan Asha said...

Haha, I think the little bird on the left needs a friend, too. Very cute

Anonymous said...

I love your paintings! So cute. Thanks!