Saturday, January 3, 2009

I Feel Fabulous!


Thank you Hilary from Goldbuttonstudio for this wonderful award! I am so tickled! It is now my mission to list 5 of my addictions and then pass this wonderful award on to 5 more recipients, so here goes!

1. I'm addicted to creating. I think about painting or creating something ALL the time.

2. Peanut M&M's and chocolate chip cookies. I love to make a meal out of either one of them.

3. I love images of old, prim, whimsical things...dolls, Christmas images,etc.


4. I love feather boas!

5. I'm addicted to dollies!


Link

Now this is the hard part...picking ONLY 5 recipients of this Fabulous award! But here they are:

1. Carolines crafts
2. plain-n-simple
3.Adri's Art
4.Prim & Proper Folks
5.Susie McMahon Dolls

Have A Fabulous Day Everyone!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay---thanks!!
:]