Saturday, June 6, 2009

Makes My Heart Smile :) & Strawberry Jam

Look what my friend myrarte
gave to me a few days ago. So sweet. I love it! If you need a big smile you should check out her blog. Her wonderful paintings are full of soul. The faces and the eyes are just stunning and I always love to see what she'll come up with next. Thank you friend!

Oooh, and look at the color of this strawberry jam! Kristin from theoldoakenbucket
sent me a jar of homemade strawberry jam from strawberries that she picked herself...Kristi, I can't tell you how gooooooood this is. My husband loves you :)
Thank you both so much for making my heart and my tastebuds SMILE!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats to you!Oh the strawberries, I can never get enough of them.

Zan Asha said...

Yay, congrats on the award! And yes, homemade strawberry jam! You are making me homesick!!

Anne said...

Hi, Kimmie! Congratulations on the blog award! And enjoy that homemade strawberry jam! Sounds divine! :-)

Anne said...

Hi again, Kimmie! I've nominated you for an award on my blog. Hope you'll stop by to check it out! :-)

Unknown said...

I loved my little award like that one...congrats hon. Thanks for the lovely comment on my latest painting...(((hugs)))

Now pass over a piece of toast with that awesome Strawberry jam...yummmm

Anonymous said...

Lucky you, I'm hungry now! ☺

April Jarocka said...

Thanks for popping into comment,but I changed my post...

Candace said...

Congrats! I love your banner and I am here as well to check you out because of the award from Anne, and now find you have TWO.

Well, you should have tons of awards, simply from the banner. LOL. I have two kitties also... things seem to go in pairs don't they? Enjoy that jam now.
Take care,
Candace in Athens.

Anonymous said...

Kimmie I'm coming over for some of that jam...Yum enjoy!

Janet said...

Yum! Strawberry jam! That looks so good.

And congrats on the award.

Migraine Chick said...

That strawberry jam looks so yummy!