This is one of the projects I'm currently working on. We're doing a group challenge on Jane DesRosiers cloth and clay doll workshop
to send in to Art Doll Quarterly. The challenge is an Upcycled doll. The idea is to used old worn out items and materials to bring life to a new doll. So. I'm really starting out with the old. This is an old doll I found at a flea market.
The poor thing did have hair but I took it off! I did give her some more hair though. I covered that pretty little face in paper clay too. After she dries she will get a new painted face and body. I haven't decided what she'll wear yet, but I do have some old vintage lace...hmmmm
I hope she'll be happy with 'old' new look!